Why is Electrical Safety Assessment important?
Electrical Safety Risk Assessment for faults is essential to ensure the health and safety of your employees and that of others who visit your workplace. Being aware of these hazards allows you to take action and ensure that no single person is at risk while using electrical equipment. These questions will help you evaluate if you are being proactive with your electrical risk assessment procedures.
- Fire & Electrical Assessment
- Safety training program and consultation
- Fire and Electrical Safety Prevention
- Storage Loading and Structural Analysis
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Design, Installation, Testing & Commissioning.